f Why You Are Never Too Old For Crossfit!!!!!: You Can Do It!!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

You Can Do It!!

Well, I was re-reading the previous post last night to make sure there weren't any typos and to make sure I didn't sound like a dope. Well, it must have really sunk in because today I went in, did the WOD, went over to the rope and CLIMBED IT!!!!!! YAHOOOO!!!!! If you had told me one year ago when I started that I would climb a rope, or even would want to climb the rope, I would have told you you were nuts!!
There is a lot I want to do now. I want to lift more, I want to run better, I want to RX things!! A lot of this is a direct result of the atmosphere and philosophy at Crossfit. And, what do they teach you, that "YOU CAN DO IT"!

[Please click on one of these buttons to "like"on Facebook or, to rank this post on Google-thanks so much,it helps my blog rating.]

No comments:

Post a Comment