f Why You Are Never Too Old For Crossfit!!!!!: A Food Log That is Easy (and Free)

Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Food Log That is Easy (and Free)


I have been doing a food log for the last week. Although I knew I was eating pretty close to 100% Paleo I was amazed at how many calories I was actually eating. I found an online food log that you can adjust for your personal nutrient goals, weight goals,etc... While some of the "diet" advice they give is not the "Paleo Way", it is easily ignored. Just using it as a measure of how much fat,protein,carbs,calories,etc.. I was eating was a huge eye opener. Check it out, it will definitely make you think twice before you eat that extra handful of nuts or glass of wine.
NutriMirror

[Please click on one of these buttons to "like"on Facebook or, to rank this post on Google-thanks so much,it helps my blog rating.]

No comments:

Post a Comment