f Why You Are Never Too Old For Crossfit!!!!!: I Need an Intervention!

Friday, July 8, 2011

I Need an Intervention!

I admit it, I am addicted. I am addicted to Crossfit. I have been on vacation for 7 days and every day I check the workout and the comments to see how everybody did and then, I wish I was there.
The bottom line, it makes me feel better both physically and spiritually. I am renewed after a workout. It isn't only the physicality of it which is energizing but the interaction with the other members is uplifting. It makes me happy.                                                   

I recently was having a difficult time with some neighbors, friends who I thought were friends, blah,blah,blah you know the drill. What made me feel more hopeful was going to Crossfit. These people were real, no bullS#@t, people.

Crossfit Lisbeth recently had a post which emphasized the importance of a shared experience and what we gain from them. More specifically the shared experience of Crossfit. Read it here, it is awesome and oh so true!!

“I hope that they remember being so happy. And so sad. That they were, indeed, together. And I hope they realize how lucky they were to care about anything this much.” — John Walters, “The Same River Twice”

[Please click on one of these buttons to "like"on Facebook or, to rank this post on Google-thanks so much,it helps my blog rating.]

No comments:

Post a Comment