f Why You Are Never Too Old For Crossfit!!!!!: "A Crossfit Grandma" from the Crossfit Journal

Monday, August 20, 2012

"A Crossfit Grandma" from the Crossfit Journal

"and, in a world where few people notice an old lady, I enjoy the genuine acceptance, youthful camaraderie, encouragement, celebration, and love that permeate the CrossFit world."
While I may not be as old as Mary,I feel the same way. 

She also said, " However, I get the job done and it benefits me greatly, even though it isn’t perfect." 

With my knee I may not do every squat to a perfect depth but I do the best I can and still feel stronger all the time!


READ THE ENTIRE ARTICLE HERE..........

[Please click on one of these buttons to "like"on Facebook or, to rank this post on Google-thanks so much,it helps my blog rating.]

No comments:

Post a Comment