f Why You Are Never Too Old For Crossfit!!!!!: A Review of the Reebok Crossfit Nano 2.0

Thursday, September 6, 2012

A Review of the Reebok Crossfit Nano 2.0

I was "googling" reviews about the Newest Crossfit WOD shoe the Nano 2.0 and came across this website which details quite a few pros and cons of the shoe.
 
From TheRXreview.com:
1."Looking past the colour issue, I think these are a great buy. I will no longer have to spend five minutes deciding if I’m going to endure double unders or box jumps in my lifting shoes. I now have one pair of shoes that will cover most situations in the box. I will keep the Do-Win’s for Olympic lifting but if it’s not an Oly session, you’ll find me in my clown shoes!"read the entire review here!

Make sure you read the comments after the article because a number of people have some interesting opinions on the shoe.
here are a few more opinions, click here!

2. I found this interesting website which reviews the new Nano 2.0's as well as other pieces of Crossfit apparel and equipment. CrossfitClothing.Org

3.  One last review:    "But just like the NB’s didn’t feel like quite enough shoe, the Nano’s just felt like too much. Well apparently I wasn’t the only one who thought that, so enter the Nano 2.0."
Click Here for this review!

[Please click on one of these buttons to "like"on Facebook or, to rank this post on Google-thanks so much,it helps my blog rating.]

No comments:

Post a Comment