f Why You Are Never Too Old For Crossfit!!!!!: Great Article: "How to Eat Paleo and not go Broke!"

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Great Article: "How to Eat Paleo and not go Broke!"

I found another great article about eating Paleo. One of the main complaints I get from friends when I explain about this style of eating is the cost.  While it can be expensive to shop Paleo this article gives some tips and suggestions that can make it a bit less pricey.

Read the entire article HERE. Below I have given some of the headlines.

*  Prioritize your dollars
*  Pick your produce
*  Save (and savor) your treats
*  Choose cheaper cuts
*  Learn to love slow cooking

Make sure and go ahead and read the article. It gives some good suggestions.
Happy Eating and Shopping!

[Please click on one of these buttons to "like"on Facebook or, to rank this post on Google-thanks so much,it helps my blog rating.]

No comments:

Post a Comment