f Why You Are Never Too Old For Crossfit!!!!!: Great Article: "How to Eat Paleo and not go Broke!"

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Great Article: "How to Eat Paleo and not go Broke!"

I found another great article about eating Paleo. One of the main complaints I get from friends when I explain about this style of eating is the cost.  While it can be expensive to shop Paleo this article gives some tips and suggestions that can make it a bit less pricey.

Read the entire article HERE. Below I have given some of the headlines.

*  Prioritize your dollars
Pick your produce
*  Save (and savor) your treats
Choose cheaper cuts
Learn to love slow cooking

Make sure and go ahead and read the article. It gives some good suggestions.
Happy Eating and Shopping!

[Please click on one of these buttons to "like"on Facebook or, to rank this post on Google-thanks so much,it helps my blog rating.]

No comments:

Post a Comment