f Why You Are Never Too Old For Crossfit!!!!!: Paleo Ice Cream

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Paleo Ice Cream

This looks really tasty!!

Paleo "Ice Cream"

"For all of you guys out there who've nixed the dairy in your lives, have I got a treat for you! I've been pretty obsessed with fresh fruit lately. It just screams 'summer' to me to bite into some delicious fruit salad and I'm always looking for new and interesting ways to get my fruit fix. Now, I've never really been a big ice cream person but when I saw this recipe online I had to try it! It basically takes one of my favorite fruits...bananas and converting it into an amazing creamy concoction and the coolest part is...there's only one ingredient! It just doesn't get any easier than this..............".Crossfit Katy Nutrition Blog

[Please click on one of these buttons to "like"on Facebook or, to rank this post on Google-thanks so much,it helps my blog rating.]

3 comments:

  1. just want to report that I made this and added some almond butter. Delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an awesome way to get an ice-cream fix! Just stumbled across your blog this afternoon...great stuff! Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete