f Why You Are Never Too Old For Crossfit!!!!!: Another Rx Workout then a Non-RX Workout

Monday, February 14, 2011

Another Rx Workout then a Non-RX Workout

So Psyched-another Rx workout!!
“Dragonfly”
AMRAP 15 of:
300 meter Row
30 Wall Balls (20, 14)

I was psyched to be able to do this one with the 14 pound ball! My strategy with AMRAPS is to try to do the RX weight. I have not conquered my fear of being last so AMRAPS give me the best opportunities to experiment with RX weights. A 14 pound ball is tough for me so this workout gave me a good chance to do high reps with the big weight!

On the other hand today was not a RX Workout Day :(
“Black and Blue”
5 rounds for time of:
10 Cleans (135, 95)
10 Burpees

I started with 65 pounds and at the last minute, I switched to 55 pounds. I totally panicked. The crazy thing is I can power clean ,at least, 75 pounds. It would have just taken me a bit to accomplish 50 cleans and 50 burpees. I realize that the whole being last phobia is a bit stupid. I actually admire the people that gut it out and finish last. I am just trying to find a balance that I can live with and still enjoy the workouts. It is definitely a process!!

[Please click on one of these buttons to "like"on Facebook or, to rank this post on Google-thanks so much,it helps my blog rating.]

No comments:

Post a Comment