f Why You Are Never Too Old For Crossfit!!!!!: Crossfit is a "Team" Sport!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Crossfit is a "Team" Sport!

I miss being part of the "team". Now don't misunderstand, I go every day and I do my modified workouts but these past several weeks I haven't been able to do all of the workouts as prescribed. No wallballs, no running, no squats (meaning very few of the Olympic lifts), you get the picture, lots of substitutes.
Now, maybe it is me but, when you don't do everything like everybody else it just feels different. You can't compare the varying degrees of pain you get from the WOD of the day, you haven't done it like the rest of the class.
So, I'm ready, lets get this done. I'm ready for a "re-tooled" knee. There are WODs to do and people to talk to! Lets do this!!

[Please click on one of these buttons to "like"on Facebook or, to rank this post on Google-thanks so much,it helps my blog rating.]

No comments:

Post a Comment