f Why You Are Never Too Old For Crossfit!!!!!: 12 Days of Non-Paleo

Sunday, January 1, 2012

12 Days of Non-Paleo

One the first day I had one chocolate kiss
On the 2nd day of Christmas I Had 2 candy canes and one chocolate kiss
On the 3rd day of Christmas I had 3 M &M's(bags),2 candy canes and one chocolate kiss
On the 4th day of Christmas I had 4 pretzel rods,3 M and M's, 2 candy canes and one chocolate kiss
On the 5th day of Christmas I had 5 hard rolls,4 pretzel rods,3 M and M's, 2 candy canes and one chocolate kiss
-On the 6th day of Christmas I had 6 reeses pieces, 5 hard rolls,4 pretzel rods,3 M and M's, 2 candy canes and one chocolate kiss
-On the 7th day of Christmas I had 7 bags of chips, 6 reeses pieces, 5 hard rolls,4 pretzel rods,3 M and M's, 2 candy canes and one chocolate kiss
-On the 8th day of Christmas I had 8 diet cokes, 7 bags of chips, 6 reeses pieces, 5  hard rolls,4 pretzel rods,3 M and M's, 2 candy canes and one chocolate kiss
-On the 9th day of Christmas I had 9 bites of pie, 8 diet cokes, 7 bags of chips, 6 reeses pieces, 5  hard rolls,4 pretzel rods,3 M and M's, 2 candy canes and one chocolate kiss
-On the 10th day of Christmas I had 10 bowls of peanuts, 9 bites of pie, 8 diet cokes, 7 bags of chips, 6 reeses pieces, 5  hard rolls,4 pretzel rods,3 M and M's, 2 candy canes and one chocolate kiss
-On the 11th day of  Christmas I had 11 bites of cake, 10 bowls of peanuts, 9 bites of pie, 8 diet cokes, 7 bags of chips, 6 reeses pieces, 5  hard rolls,4 pretzel rods,3 M and M's, 2 candy canes and one chocolate kiss
-AND, on the 12th day of Christmas I had 12 pieces of cheese,   11 bites of cake, 10 bowls of peanuts, 9 bites of pie, 8 diet cokes, 7 bags of chips, 6 reeses pieces, 5  hard rolls,4 pretzel rods,3 M and M's, 2 candy canes and one chocolate kiss

The paleo challenge started today-thank goodness. If anyone ever wonders if eating correctly affects the way you feel and workout,don't! There is without a doubt a marked difference in how I feel eating 90% paleo versus eating whatever I want. Obviously the above is an exaggeration but I ate a lot of junk this Holiday season and it did me no favors.

[Please click on one of these buttons to "like"on Facebook or, to rank this post on Google-thanks so much,it helps my blog rating.]

No comments:

Post a Comment