f Why You Are Never Too Old For Crossfit!!!!!: 40 Days to Go...

Thursday, December 29, 2011

40 Days to Go...

I have 40 days to go until I get my new knee. I think that half the battle when you plan a surgery is fighting back the fear and uncertainty while you anticipate all the upcoming changes in your life. Every day I question if it is really necessary, should I wait,etc.. Then, I came upon this picture:
I am designing the life of the woman on the right. Nuff said!

[Please click on one of these buttons to "like"on Facebook or, to rank this post on Google-thanks so much,it helps my blog rating.]

2 comments:

  1. Have you checked these sites out ...


    http://greattkr.blogspot.com/

    http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/main.asp?webtag=onourfeet&nav=start&prettyurl=%2Fonourfeet%2F

    lots of people with the .... " been there done that'

    and good luck, ...with you enthusiam and work ethic you will be fine ... (and take your pain meds !!!!)

    and keep blogging ..

    Terry Gibbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Terry! I have started looking through these sites and they are great resources. I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete