f Why You Are Never Too Old For Crossfit!!!!!: "Crossfit Allows Us Old Farts to Feel Bad-Ass"

Sunday, January 26, 2014

"Crossfit Allows Us Old Farts to Feel Bad-Ass"

This is a follow up blog post from the gentleman who wrote:

"“Top 12 Reasons Why This 47-year-old HATES Crossfit.”  

As a 56 year old woman who has been "enjoying" Crossfit for 4 years, I can relate to so much of what he says!

Some snippets:

* I don’t know about you, but I’ve never really felt like a “grown up.”  The world still looks the same through my 47-year-old eyes as it did 25 years ago, when I was fresh out of college.

 

* I’m still in my 20s, right?  And then, I look in the mirror and realize that the guy I feel like isn’t that bald-headed guy staring back at me.

 

* To put it bluntly, aging sucks

 

* I’ll let the Crossfit brochures cover the parts about all the benefits, functional movements, blah blah blah.  That stuff is great too, but it’s not why us parents and grandparents keep showing up day after day.  It’s because we’ve been reminded how to be young again.

 

READ THE ENTIRE POST HERE . Hopefully it will make you smile.

[Please click on one of these buttons to "like"on Facebook or, to rank this post on Google-thanks so much,it helps my blog rating.]

No comments:

Post a Comment