f Why You Are Never Too Old For Crossfit!!!!!: SO MANY Opinions about Crossfit!!!

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

SO MANY Opinions about Crossfit!!!

I recently came across two very different articles on Facebook. One very PRO Crossfit and One very ANTI Crossfit. I am going to post links to both of them so you can read them and make your own opinions.

 

Then, I came across a blog post that came to the exact same conclusion that I had after reading the above articles. It summed up perfectly just what I was feeling after reading the two strongly written opinion pieces.

The writer states at the end of her blog post: 

 

" So here’s what I recommend to everyone. Live the life that makes YOU the happiest. Whether that’s paleo, gluten free, pure gluten, CrossFit, jazzercise, marriage, single, muscular, skinny, really whatever. I don’t care. It’s your life. Do what makes YOU the best kind of person. Not because other people do it, but because you love it. And while you’re at it, try to keep your negative comments to yourself. No, don’t try. Just do it."

 

 NEGATIVE ARTICLE IS HERE

 

 

POSITIVE ARTICLE IS HERE

 

 THE COMMON SENSE ARTICLE IS HERE

[Please click on one of these buttons to "like"on Facebook or, to rank this post on Google-thanks so much,it helps my blog rating.]

No comments:

Post a Comment