f Why You Are Never Too Old For Crossfit!!!!!: Some Great Articles Written In Response to"Why I Don't Do Crossfit"

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Some Great Articles Written In Response to"Why I Don't Do Crossfit"

http://derzfitlife.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/480960_10151920422270702_168570534_n.jpg "I would like start off by saying, before you present an argument, it’s probably a good idea to acknowledge the other side. Which I will do right here. You have some very valid points. It is true, the problem with the fitness industry as a whole, is that you can become a “credentialed professional” in a weekend. That is not exclusive to CrossFit. Yes, there are some fitness enthusiasts and people who have been working out for a long time but have no idea, or lack any formal training in how to adequately program or properly coach certain movements or workouts. To that point, outside of CrossFit, how many times have you walked into GloboGym and bared witness to abundance of idiots counting reps while texting, putting middle-aged or ill-equipped clients on stability balls and attempting to squat, or even risking excessive muscle damage through the improper use of eccentric exercise.".........

 Read the Blog Post Here


" I DON’T CARE IF YOU DON’T CROSSFIT.
I do not care if CrossFit is not for you.  That’s awesome.  Do you have another form of fitness you love?  I’m legitimately happy for you!  Like running marathons?  Sweet.  Is that for me?  Nope.  Am I going to bash you for it?  Nope.  Am I going to create a social media account dedicated to spewing venomous hate towards your 26.2 miles?  Nope.  In fact, here let me help all those haters out right here.".....

Read the entire Blog Post Here

[Please click on one of these buttons to "like"on Facebook or, to rank this post on Google-thanks so much,it helps my blog rating.]

No comments:

Post a Comment