f Why You Are Never Too Old For Crossfit!!!!!: The Kipping Pull-up Frustration

Friday, September 17, 2010

The Kipping Pull-up Frustration

I am so close, so close that it is so frustrating!  Somehow it was easier when I knew there was no chance. Now it is so close I just know it will happen any day now. All I want is one, just one and then I know that it is possible for me. Once I know I can do one, that I have the correct technique, it will be all down hill from there. Then , I believe, it will just be a matter of practicing.  I think a lot of Crossfit is practice and determination. There really is no room for doubt or, the doubt will win. If you are throwing 200 pounds over your head and dropping below it, you darn well better feel confident that you can do it. The alternative could be pretty ugly.
So, I know I can do a pull up, the question is just when.


[Please click on one of these buttons to "like"on Facebook or, to rank this post on Google-thanks so much,it helps my blog rating.]

No comments:

Post a Comment