f Why You Are Never Too Old For Crossfit!!!!!: A Breakthrough Moment!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Breakthrough Moment!

It finally happened, that Crossfit moment when you think you are truly going to die but you keep powering through. Many times I have pushed myself to do one more, or two more, but NEVER have I made myself keep going until I finish that "certain number." You know that feeling when your body and mind is telling you to put the bar down, that it is impossible to keep going. In these times I may do a few more but never had I told myself to F%$#ck off and keep working out! 

I think you go to another place in your head -- you have to, or those loud voices telling you "STOPPPP!! would win out.  What an exhilarating feeling!  I felt like it was my first pull-up or how I WILL feel when I get my first double-under (positive thinking).   Now that it's happened once I look forward to it happening again!

 

[Please click on one of these buttons to "like"on Facebook or, to rank this post on Google-thanks so much,it helps my blog rating.]

No comments:

Post a Comment