f Why You Are Never Too Old For Crossfit!!!!!: Why Do I Train

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Why Do I Train

I found a new blog-Strong is the New Skinny,and she asked "why do you train?" Before I read her post, I decided to write down my own reasons. Interestingly, we had quite a few of the same reasons and a few which were exactly the same.

WHY DO I TRAIN AND WHY DO I USE CROSSFIT TO TRAIN?
1.      I train to feel healthy
2.      I train to be a good example to my kids
3.      Crossfit is my “drug” of choice
4.      I train because I enjoy the sense of community and shared experiences
5.      I train because at 54 it is hard to not think of myself as old and Crossfit makes me feel better and younger
6.      Crossfit makes me try things I never would have (rope climbing, box jumps,etc)
7.      Training and Crossfit has made me seriously look at what I eat and helped my family and I eat much healthier
8.      I train because it makes me look at what I may fear
9.      I train because it makes me calm
10.    I train because it makes me a happier person

[Please click on one of these buttons to "like"on Facebook or, to rank this post on Google-thanks so much,it helps my blog rating.]

No comments:

Post a Comment