f Why You Are Never Too Old For Crossfit!!!!!: "7 Types Of Fish You Should Never Consider Eating"

Sunday, October 5, 2014

"7 Types Of Fish You Should Never Consider Eating"

"With increasing pollution and radiation levels off the charts in our oceans, wild fish are becoming as hazardous to our health as factory farmed meat."


I saw this headline and said to myself "Oh NO"! My go to meal when I go out to eat is fish because my culinary skills do not encompass properly cooking fresh fish. (to be honest I have NO culinary skills but I digress)
Every single fish I enjoy is on this list.

#1: SWORDFISH                                                        
#2: TUNA
#3: ORANGE ROUGHY
#4: TILAPIA
#5: SALMON (Both Wild-caught and Farmed)
#6: FLATFISH (Flounder, Sole and Halibut)
#7: MACKEREL

Worrying about mercury, dioxins,  Dibutylin, pink dye and all manner of deadly toxins that are killing and contaminating our fish populations, has taken all of the enjoyment out of a good piece of fish.

To READ THE ENTIRE ARTICLE, click here

 
  

[Please click on one of these buttons to "like"on Facebook or, to rank this post on Google-thanks so much,it helps my blog rating.]

No comments:

Post a Comment